events category archive
- Book Release › Show all
- Elle Magazine Book Club
- Book release – GOTRA by R.V. Dobritan
- Book release – Poveste Romantica by Alan Elsner
- Culinary › Show all
- Dutch excellence in the preparation of cheese and veal
- Aperitif Night
- Thursday Cheese and Wine night
- Exhibition openings › Show all
- Painting Exhibition“Spring Tones” by Oana Pînzariu
- Painting Exhibition “Childhood with music and fragrance of colors “
- Wanted Exhibition by Orly Yanay
- Music › Show all
- Tango night for passionate dancers
- Cuantune Live Concert
- Jazz and love songs night
- Other › Show all
- Deschiderea terasei
- Shop My Wardrobe at Readers Café
- Happiness by Oana Vasiloiu
Opening hours Monday–Saturday: 09–23
(+4 0737 32 33 77)
Parking You can park your car in our underground parking lot after 7 pm. Facilities We also have a separate saloon for smokers and one for non-smokers. Address 56-60 Iancu de Hunedoara Blvd.
Metropolis Center, Ground Floor
Bucharest 010624, District 1, Romania
Book of the week — 660 Curries
As Indian flavours are more and more sought after Raghavan Iyer’s book “660 Curries” it’s a must read for anyone who wants to discover the spicy world of curry.
Curry is Salmon with Garlic and Turmeric. Curry is Grilled Chicken with Cashew-Tomato Sauce. Curry is Asparagus with Tomato and Crumbled Paneer.
Curry is Lamb with Yellow Split Peas, Chunky Potatoes with Spinach.
Raghavan Iyer, the IACP award–winning Cooking Teacher of the Year (2004) is introducing us in the wonderful world of Indian flavours. Sour, sweet, salty, pungent, bitter flavours are mixed with unami (seeds, coconuts) making a basic palette.
You can choose from appetizers − Spinach Fritters, Lentil Dumplings in a Buttermilk Coconut Sauce, main course Chicken with Lemongrass and Kaffir-Lime Leaves, Lamb Loin Chops with an Apricot Sauce.
Cheese dishes, bean dishes, vegetables dishes are completing this wonderful Indian journey.
Step by step you’ll learn everything about curries, regional curries or contemporary ones.